Logowanie | Rejestracja

Zaloguj się

Nazwa użytkownika:   Hasło:   Loguj mnie automatycznie  
Dzisiaj jest pn cze 21, 2021 1:02 am

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość

Nowy

Today you may be thinking"well, if this player only randomly gets the dragon string body, why doesn't he just tele port out of the game and OSRS gold he'll have a free dragon series?" The game is designed so it will enroll any item that any participant acquires in the torso, will be removed from his inventory if he leaves the thieving location.

Now you might be thinking"well if he can't GET the dragon series and all he does is wait for it to be taken from him, what's in it for him?" What's"in it for him" is that whoever is trying to sneak the dragon chain body from him, fails to steal it more than twice, the dragon chain can no longer be stolen from him and it is now his to maintain. Now you might be wondering"Well if they DO get it out of him does he walk out empty handed?"

Well I shall explain that in section 3. Lets say you are a participant in the thieving area. You own a bandos godsword on your stock and it can be stolen. You're watching the map to get an orange dot the tutor said suggests the person that's attempting to steal from cheap RuneScape Mobile gold you. You suddenly see the orange dot appear from among the multiple hiding places located all over the thieving location. He works to you and tries to sneak your godsword. (okay enough of the story, now I will explain what will occur in this senario).

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ]